After buying a cryptocurrency, you want to know where to store it, is the Jaxx wallet better? In this article, we will analyze the Jaxx wallet and its reviews, answer the question, what is the Jaxx wallet, is jaxx wallet safe?
But first, you have to understand what a cryptocurrency wallet is and when it will hit the market. After that, I will provide you with a complete Jaxx overview on the fees, features and security aspects of the Jaxx wallet. Finally, I’ll show you how to set it up and use it, and I’ll attach a screenshot!
- User-friendly interface: Both desktop and mobile applications have a simple and straightforward interface that allows users to view their balance (usually by coins), transaction history and other important information.
- Multi-Currency Support: Jaxx currently supports over 90 cryptocurrencies, from the most famous Bitcoin, Litecoin and Ethereum to select altcoins.
- Connectivity between devices: The Jaxx Liberty wallet is suitable for all major platforms, including desktop and mobile platforms. This means that you can install the wallet on multiple devices at the same time. Jaxx lets you link all of your devices together, which means you can access your account from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
- Built-in crypto exchange: Jaxx Liberty uses Changelly and the Shapeshift API to manage the built-in exchange, allowing you to buy, sell and exchange crypto tokens.
- Built-in block explorer: Jaxx has a built-in block explorer that allows you to view information about transactions on the blockchain without leaving your application.
- Built-in News Browser: The Jaxx Liberty news module sends daily cryptocurrency news headlines straight to your wallet.
JAXX LIBERTY Wallet Committee:
Jaxx is free to download and use with no transaction fees. Of course, every time you send cryptocurrency to a different wallet, a commission is charged.
The fee depends on the specific token you are sending and the degree of blockchain activity at that particular time. But this is the network fee paid to the blockchain, not Jaxx .. In terms of network fees, when sending cryptocurrency to another wallet, Jaxx allows you to choose between “high”, “medium” or “low” fees. Paying a higher fee means your transaction will be faster, but if you don’t mind waiting, you have two other options. So how does Jaxx make money? When exchanged, they charge a transaction fee. In other words, when they use Changelly or Shapeshift API to exchange one token for another.